Saturday, September 15, 2012

November Pop N Cuts Greeting Card Class

On November 28th I'll be teaching a Pop N Cuts Christmas card class. We will make 3 cards.  Two will use the newly released Pop N Cuts dies; in fact, they won't be released until October (fingers crossed).  For that reason, I can't show you the cards we'll make using those die cuts - because I don't have them yet ! 

The third card uses one of the the original Pop N Cuts dies so I've made that card and you can see it below. 

The class will begin at 6:00 and will take place at my home.  The cost will be $13 plus materials, which will be minimal because it's just paper and probably ribbon. 

Pre-payment is required - see explanation in the blog entry before this one.  Call me, email me or leave a message with this blog and I'll get back to  you about where to send payment and details of what supplies you'll need for the class.

If you want to check out the other two dies I'll be using, you can go to sizzix.com and see them online.  I will be using the poinsettia and door die cuts designed by Karen Burniston.  As soon as I get the dies, I'll make the cards and post them.

Please sign up as soon as you know you can attend so I can guage if this idea of mine to teach from my home is going to work.  Thanks.

3 comments:

Sammi said...

Count me in. I love the pop up cards. Need to do more to get comfortable to do on my own. Just remind me when it gets closer to pay you. I have no memory. LOL

Karen B said...

Oooh! This card is awesome, Wendee! I really appreciate they way you educate on PNCs. You're the best!!!

Art By Wanda said...

Wonderful!!!