Monday, April 8, 2013

It's Spring !!!

and it's time for a spring-related card class.  What great weather.  I opened the windows in the room where I took photos of these cards and I could hear the birds.  Love it!

The first card uses Karen Burniston's accordian flip 3-d album die.  Look how the flowers and butterfly appear to float.  This was a really fun card to make.  I also used Tim Holtz's pediment die.  The card will fold flat for mailing.




The second card uses a Sizzix embossing folder, Inca Gold, and the flourish from the Pop n Cuts Hello set.

I would like to teach this class on April 23 at 6:30, but am wondering if that won't work because it's only 2 weeks away.  If so, then the next date I could teach this class would be May 7th at 6:30.  The cost for the class is $14 which includes materials, but there will be a supply list of typical class kit items to bring which I will list when you sign up for the class. 

Please sign up as soon as you can so that I'll know if this is going to be an April 23rd class or May 7th class.  Be sure to let me know which date you prefer.  Registration ahead of time is a must, and so is payment.  I'm looking forward to celebrating spring with you.

WENDEE

2 comments:

Karen B said...

Awesome work as always, Wendee! I love the look of the Pediments die on top of the Accordion Album - it really changes the look!

Anonymous said...

This website definitely has all of the info I wanted concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

Here is my site: paydayloanspup.Co.uk