Thursday, March 7, 2013

Another Pop N Cut

Since mid-January I've had little time to play, instead I've (mostly) acted like an adult and worked on end-of-the-year requirements for our business.  I ordered the Dress Form Pop N Cut, exclusive to Stampin' Up, designed by Karen Burniston, and haven't been able to play with it until yesterday.

I paper pieced the parts of the dress.  I die cut an extra piece so that I could make the table black.  I used copics to color the frame. AND, I adhered an extra piece of cardstock to the back of the paper I die cut, just where the dress form and table cut.  All cardstock isn't the same, and some of it is too flimsy I think.  The adhering of an extra layer of CS worked well and the dress form stands up firmly and nicely.

The saying on the front of the card reads "The best antiques are old friends".


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
KY marlene