Monday, November 5, 2012

Christmas Tags and Techniques Class - Dec 5th

Since we returned from our much needed vacation, I've been working non-stop preparing for this Tags and Techniques class.  I just LOVE classes like this, where we can play on a small scale with multiple techniques and products.

The cost for the class is $13 and $2 for supplies.  It'll be an additional $1 if you don't have gelatos and colored Pitt pens.  I don't want you to have to purchase these items for class, in case the technique is one you don't care for.

The class will be on Wednesday December 5th, beginning at 6:30 at my home.  If you'd like to take this class, I'd appreciate you registering asap so I can begin preparing.  Also, class size is limited so early registration will hold a space for you.  I do require pre-payment which is standard for this industry.  I will refund your payment if you cancel earlier than 48 hours before class. 

Once you register and pre-pay I can send you a materials list, which will also include the materials I will be supplying.  You can register by sending me email, wpdeal@aol.com or by calling me at 363-7739.
Hope to see you in class. 
WENDEE

This tag uses multiple papers (including glitter cardstock), distressed edges, stamped images, tulle, vintage lace trim, tinsel trim, a button, and die cut tag.














This tag uses a variety of Gelato and colored Pitt pen colors.  Also used is decoupage, 2 stamped images, vintage bias tape, and a gold leaf pen.
















This tag uses recycled silver metal that is then embossed in a die cut machine.  Various colors of alcohol ink are used on the metal, along with Metallic Rub Ons and Stickles.  There's also tinsel trim, ribbon and a star charm.  The cardstock is stamped and Distress ink is used on the edges and in the middle of the stamped image.














This is metallic cardstock with embossed images - and I have no idea where or when I got it.  We will color it with alcohol ink using ink applicators and our fingers.  The card also has gold leaf edges and vintage bias tape.















This tag uses multiple distress ink colors and water on our craft sheets.  Two stamped images are used, along with tissue paper and vintage bias tape.  The star is created by the iris folding technique.



No comments: