Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas Pop Up Card Class

On November 28th, beginning at 6:30 at my house, I will teach a class where you will learn and make 3 pop up cards, using the Sizzix Pop N Cut dies designed by Karen Burniston.  The class cost is $15 which includes paper and some materials.  You will receive a list of supplies to bring when you register.  Pre-payment is required.  The class is limited in size and is only a little over 2 weeks ago, so please sign up SOON.  You can contact me by email (wpdeal@aol.com) or by phone 363-7739.  Hope to see you in class.
WENDEE




This card uses the new Fancy Frame die.



This is the inside of the card and uses the new poinsettia pop up die.

















This card uses the Sizzix doily die.  The next
two scans show the card as it is opened up.  It
is a spinner card.  It's hard to get shots that show
how it moves.  The inside of the card uses the circle label pop n cut die and Dyan Reavely's funny saying and Viva Las Vegas old lady with crown rubber stamp.
























This card is also hard to get a good photo of. It uses the circle label
pop up die.  It has two horizontal layers to it; on the first layer is the tree, reindeer and snowflake die.  The second layer has the snowman
and label with wording.  I think I remember counting 9 dies that are used on this card.  They will all be cut for you and in an easy to use kit when you arrive at class.

1 comment:

jamie said...

Hello! I just found your blog while looking for inspiration for a birthday card for my 6 year old granddaughter. What a lovely surprise to find you!
These cards are beautiful and especially the one about your mother was such a moving tribute.

I noticed that you had some pictures to the right hand side of your blog page and wanted to know the story behind the one with the caption that reads,"War, what is it good for.....absolutely nothing." I understand that some people do not like sharing their personal stories but this picture so reminded me of what my family is going through at this time. My granddaughter lost her father ( my son ) in June of 2011 so this image has a profound menaing for me.
Thank you for the inspiration you provide and I wish for you all good things in life.