Thursday, April 3, 2014

Another April 2014 class

Hi Everyone.  I will be teaching another class at Scrapmania on Wed April 30 from 6:00 to 8:30.  In the class we will make and decorate a Sizzix birdhouse die, designed by Eileen Hull.  Below you can see 7 of the  birdhouses I have decorated. These are SO MUCH FUN to play with.  This is my spring collection of paper birdhouses.  I intend to make birdhouses for the different seasons and holidays to decorate my house.  I will bring an assortment of fun items you can use to decorate your house and we will use paper, foil and cute little wood birds from the store.



We will also make this spring themed card in a box.  It folds flat and can be mailed if you don't want to keep it for yourself to decorate your house.  We'll make an envelope to fit the card and we'll decorate the envelope with watercolor pencils and stamps.
To take this class, please call Scrapmania to register, at 377-9999.  The class cost is $10 for the teacher and $10 for materials.  This will be a very fun, very creative class.  I hope you'll join me.  You will need to bring scissors, tape runner, wet glue, Score tape or red liner tape, glue gots, and either a blending tool with foam or a Ranger sponge (my preference).

No comments: