Monday, July 29, 2013

Happy Belated Birthday, Karen Burniston

Karen Burniston's birthday is long gone, but I finally got her birthday card done, and am finally getting it posted on my blog for her to see.

Karen is the Sizzix designer for the Pop N Cut system, which is so much fun and so easy to use.

For this card I've used the Pop N Cuts, square with ornate edge die, both the edge and scroll from the Edge and Scroll die, the flagpole from the Flagpole with Lantern and Sign die, circus stickers and Graphics 45 papers.

 

 


 

Happy Birthday, Karen.

3 comments:

mab822 said...

Great card! I love that Graphic 45 paper...you put it to great use.

Beejay said...

Wow! What a fun,super detailed card!

Karen B said...

Wendee, I love this card! And I pinned it and linked to it but I don't see a comment from me here. Not sure how that happened but let me chime in VERY LATE to say thank you for making such an awesome card in my honor. You're the best!